Worker at garment factory electrocuted

by Kyna Intel last modified 2022-08-17T13:11:32+07:00
"Another labourer working at a garments factory was electrocuted to death in Quaidabad. He was taken to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) where he was identified as 52-year-old Shahid, son of ...

Disclaimer: The Asia Garment Hub is a platform in which relevant industry news is streamed in real time. All views expressed and information displayed are those solely of the authors of the articles. The Asia Garment Hub is not responsible for the views expressed by the authors of articles on display.